Friday, February 20, 2009

Money...or lack thereof..

I'm completely broke. Not the kind where you just have to cut back on certain expenses. The kind of broke to where you can barely afford to pay respect LoL. I know I need to learn to manage my money better but I've never been good at it. Ever. I'm looking up some money managment material now and trying to internalize the lessons for it so next time I get some money, I won't be in this situation. My growing make-up and clothes obsession probably aint helping this situation either.

I'm currently looking for a part-time job. As a college student, I'm starting to see the effects of the economic recession we're in. I can't get a job ANYWHERE!

Midterms are this week. Pray for me, ya'll!

1 comment:

random said...

Good luck on your midterms. Everyone is broke now and days. I wanted to get a part time job also but NO ONE is hiring not even McDonald's, hopefully I can get one during the summer.