Friday, February 6, 2009

Goal #7 update (Good and Bad Hair)

Well, I've reached one of my goals for '09. I know I know...It's soo soon but like I said in the profile description...I'm makin' moves so ya need to keep up! Anyways, which goal have I reached only 1 month into the new year? Is it the have a better attitude goal? Of course not LoL. Make a 4.0 goal? Too soon to call it on that one. Is it the mystery goal? If only it was.... I've reached the GROW MY HAIR TO SHOULDER LEGNTH GOAL! THANK YOU THANK YOU...Please, there's no need for applause. LoL.. I know that this isn't my biggest goal but damnit, I'm ridiculously happy about it! Ya'll don't understand..my hair never grows! NEVA! And now, since I've taken a vow to take better care of my hair and it's paid off! YAY ME! Anyways, check the pix and below for the regimen.

1 comment:

random said...

Congrats!! I can't wait till I reach my APL goal.