Monday, February 16, 2009

The Get-Ryte Plan..revised

ALRIGHT!! A sistah has been working out! Like seriously working out! I feel good too! Well...I would feel good if I didn't sneak in 4 peices of candy : (...BUT heeey! Who decided to leave a bag full of Valentine's Day candy in my car anyways? Anyways, I'm going back to the gym on Wednesday afternoon...maybe Thursday..definitely Friday. Today, after my 45 minute cardio (elyptical machine...I LOVE THAT THING!), I did some weight training working primarily on my stomach, legs, and glutes...I'm burning all over too. Loves it!

Anyways, my meals are very irregular here. I'm trying to eat healthy. I live in dorms though and have to eat Caf food. It's been hard!

UPDATE: I just ate THREE slices of pizza...alright. Since I'm playing games...I'm going to do a Jillian Michaels workout tape.

I have to lose this weight!

2 comments:

random said...

Good luck! I know it can be hard, I been kinda slacking off on the working out too.

Nancy Davis Kho said...

That Jillian is so mean, she'll scare anyone into shape. Good luck!