Sunday, November 30, 2008

A survey

I'm not a serious person. Well I am but not all the time. I'm really goofy and I love to laugh. I stay in my dorm room, laughing out loud while watching Jamie Foxx stand ups and shows. So I figure, I'll throw in something different. Give a more holistic view of me

Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
Christian Answer: Of course not

How do you flush the toilet in public?
I don't believe I use public restrooms..if that's the question

Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Legal Answer: Of course

Do you have a crush on someone?
I did a few weeks ago...now I don't (Thank God)

Name one thing you worry about running out of.
Eyelashes

What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
Sade Daniels.

What is your favorite pizza topping?
Pepperoni & Pinnapples

Do you crack your knuckles?
Not usuallly

What song do you hate the most
Anything by any southern rapper including Lil Wayne

Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
No, I have an IPOD so no song gets stuck

What are your super powers?
Hmmm, I can talk my way out of most situations

Peppermint or spearmint?
They aren't the same?

Where are your car keys?
3 Ft within the clothes on my closet floor

Whose answers to this questionnaire do you want to hear?
?????????????

What's your most annoying habit?
I sing everywhere and I truly believe I have vocal talent LOLOL...I can't help it

Where did you last go on vacation?
Hmmm...Atlanta..Booo

What is your best physical feature?
Hmmm..I got cute toes LoL

What CD is closest to you right now?
I'm too high tech for CDs..I do have Jennifer Hudson's new CD in my car though

What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Old Cheese Dip, Strawberry Jam (seedless! very important), and some Dasani water

What superstition do you believe/practice?
Split Poles

What color are your bed sheets?
Beige

Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
A Bird..I can swim now (kinda) but I can't fly! (W/O paying a few thousand $$)

Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
Legal Answer: Of course not : )

What are your favorite sayings?
'Aint this about a B-I-T-O-L'

What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?
Anything by Anita Baker LoL

If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go?
1920s baby! Harlem Renaissance

What is your favorite Harrison Ford movie?
Ummm, The Matrix?

What CD is in your stereo?
No Stereo

What CD will be in your stereo in a few minutes?
Again, No Stereo

How many kids do you plan on having?
1 at the most..I don't like kids so I probably won't like my own too much

If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
Will Smith or Denzel Washington

What do you do when no one is watching?
DANCE DANCE DANCE!

If they made a movie about your life, what actor/actress would be you?
Hmmm, Angela Bassett! She'd kill it!

Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
Bump Glory! Peace is it!

Coffee or Tea
Both give me a headache

Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert?
Hmmm, no one.

Have you ever been in love?
Nope

Do you talk to yourself?
Psych Answer: Of course not

No comments: