Thursday, November 13, 2008

A GOAL-Digger?



I'm a self-proclaimed goal-digger. What is that? It's someone who is constantly creating goals and achieving them. That's what I am. So...I'll start with just a few goals that I'm having and update them

Goal 1: Good Grades
I love to learn. I learned to read when I was a small child so my passion for learning was seeded in me early on. As a traditional student, I haven't always done my best. So one of my biggest long term goals will be to graduate Cumme Laude from PSC. This will not be easy my next post will be the 'Game Plan'. I'll be checking and posting my grades every semester.

Goal 2: Lose 60 lbs
I love food. Looooooooooooooove food. Spaghetti (although I can barely pronounce it), chicken, smoothies, you name it, I love it! I have to slow down though. I really want to be more healthy. I don't exercise as much as I want to, however, I'm a dancer at heart and I really want to get back into. I know that by losing weight I'll be able to control my asthma more and ultimately, become a better dance. I want to reach this goal by mid 2010 (but I'm hoping to get some results sooner of course).

Goal 3: Be more organized
I'm a major procrastinator. I don't know how and why I'm like this but it's beginning to be a huge problem. I want to become more organized and do things in a more timely manner. Having this skill would definitely help me with the two above! This will be a long term goal.

Goal 4: Growing hair to APL
This isn't a major goal but it is an important one. My hair is currently two inches past my neck and I want it to go a few inches past my shoulders. With the help of a few support sites (hairlicious, KISS, LHCF, BHCM..check my fave sites and links to see them), I hope to achieve this goal by September '09.

1 comment:

The AKA with a PhD said...

Good Post Sade!

I can identify with some of what you wrote. I too am working on losin weight. Being healthy is really something to consider. Even though a side effect of losing weight is looking better...FEELING better is the priority!

Best wishes to you on that goal!