Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Back to the Bay

I have to say this because it's what I've been telling everyone lately: I'm soooo tired! I don't know what is wrong with me but I've been tooo tired! I think it's because I drove from Arkansas to California but that was weeks ago! I should feel better by now. Anyways, I've gotten my grades. I'm proud to say that I hit a 3.0! Mostly Bs, One A...and an extremely ugly D (I'm too embarrassed to speak on which class I got this grade in because its ridiculous). Next semester, I'm doing for a 3.5. That means no Ds or Cs and an allowance of only one B. I know I can do it so I'm actually anxious to get back to school. Crazy, huh? Miss I-hate-school is ready to go back!

Today is X-Mas eve. Ohhh, how I hate the holidays. But I wish you all a very merry X-Mas and a beautiful New Year!

No comments: