Sunday, July 5, 2009

....I'm back!




Please excuse the extended absence! Life...has been life.


Its summertime and I'm here still in Little Rock, AR. Unfortunately, I didn't do as well as I could've last semester but instead of getting depressed and sad about it...I'm going to change it. I failed two classes and got a D in another class. I don't play that. All three of those classes are being taken over THIS SUMMER. I've just completed the class I got a D...which I now have an A in!!!!!!!!!.. So I'm taking two other classes, Intro To Social Work and Personal Health and I'll be getting the grades for them next month!...I'll guarantee you that they will be As! I'm also taking a physical science class now at PSC. I figure it'll be easier taking it for one month then for a whole semester.


I've moved into my own apartment! I'm excited about it still. I actually moved into another apartment before this one but it had a rodent problem so I had to zoooooooooooooooooooom out of there with a quickness! It's been a struggle staying afloat financially but I'm managing. I had to take out my first student loan EVER this summer for 2,500. Definitely one of the TOUGHEST things I've ever had to do. I've always said NOOO LOANS but I had to do what I had to do. I'm still working (although my hours are constantly getting cut) and I know things are going to get better.


I have been kind of sad lately. The world lost a great person, artist, performer, philanthropist last week. I was raised on MJ so losing him was equivalent to losing a family member. I'll explain it more in another post.


Anyways, the upcoming post will be a tribute to MJ, my half-year goal check up, ect.

No comments: